This blog is becoming amazingly popular and it is very hard to keep up with all the corrspondense. So far we have 3 comments, 1 of them is from me, so as you see it is hard to keep up. But I promise that no comment will go unoticed. That`s all for the good news. Now lets inspect what has been happening on the darker side of the apple.
It has happend again, my computer is dead....again. I am starting to feel that there might be this lovely curse hanging over me when it comes to computers. My last computer died eight times on me and now this one is following in the same path. Maybe after all Mac is the way to go?
So I am sad to say this to my compasionate followers but updates and similar things might be a bit sparse in the near future.
To sum this all up, a friendly advise from some country that I have not yet been to: Shame to the person who abandon a limping dog.

Have fun everybody. Bye the way I am coming to Sweden the next month.

2 comments:

  1. Hypnagogic Imagery said...

    I'm commenting! I'M COMMENTING! Cheeseburgers in your pocket? You? Neeeevverr.... heheh ;)

    -Clint/Scott/Back-in-America-boy  

  2. Unknown said...

    Heeeeeeeeeeeeeej! hahaha 3 kommentarer varav en var fran dig sjalv, hilarious! :-)  


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.