Hello hello,

I thought that I should share the animation I made, to see what people think so I uploaded it on a site called www.veoh.com (similar to youtube.com)
Well I hope that someone will watch it and maybe say what they think, could be fun I think.



This animation I made as a final project in the animation school in Brisbane, Australia. I took me 13 weeks to complete it. During the summer of 2006 (winter in Australia).

Enjoy everybody and have fun!

hmmm.... I am using Firefox and the video plays nicely there but I doesn't seem like it wants to work with Internet Explorer for some reason. So I'll post a direct link to the animation: The Movie

0 comments:


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.